From David Truss
For the month of March,
a group of educators and lifelong learners will be picking a
“Tweet of the day”
and Re-Tweeting it with the tag: #gr8t
There are a number of reasons why you might want to participate:
• To share what you value about twitter.
• To see what others value about twitter.
• To celebrate the power and wisdom of your Personal Learning Network.
• To find interesting people to follow on Twitter.
• To commit to trying out twitter for a month.
Your new tweet shows up on the Gr8Tweets wiki and on twitter searches for others to see and share.
Feel free to follow Gr8tweets on Twitter and Gr8tweets will follow you back, (this part is totally optional).
Even if you aren’t on twitter or you don’t want to participate, be sure to check out the Gr8Tweets wiki and see some of the reasons why so many educators are finding Twitter a valuable tool!