Ethan tagged me for a meme that asks me to list 8 random facts about yourself.
- Post these rules before you give your facts.
- List 8 random facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I brought my sister for show-n-tell when I was in Kindergarten. Some other kid brought his Dad who was a firefighter so I figured my older sister by 2 years was just as good.
- I love peanut butter and chocolate. My favorite candy is Reeses peanut butter cup and I always have to order peanut butter pie of I see it on the menu. Papa Haydn’s has the best so far.
- I am half french. My father was born in Paris and met my amercian mother when he came here to study and never left. I am saving my pennies to spend the summer in France (hopefully the summer of 2009 when my hubby earns a sabbatical) and visit all of my french relatives.
- I am a true kid at heart. I love to listen to music, dance, sing karaoke and hang out with friends. Teaching at a high school is a perfect fit because I never have to grow up.
- I live in a household with all males so my new girly hobby is beading and getting my nails done.
- I have two speeds: maniac and couch potato. If I am not completely absorbed in a project I am reading a book (or sleeping) on the couch.
- If I could, I would travel at every opportunity (see #3)
- ILOVE Tivo. Enough said.
Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Nitot